I am so grateful for my loving family. They all pitched in and made sure we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was very sick last week. It was awful. I had cancelled Thanksgiving, due to the stress I felt concerning my Dads health, and then I got sick. Good grief, could any thing else happen? So, my loving children just stepped up and took care of every little thing. We went to the cabin for Thanksgiving, and we had the big meal on Friday. Ket was in full charge of the meal. He did EVERYTHING, and I do mean every little detail. He thought of even snack foods before dinner. It was so thoughtful of him. I didn't lift a little finger all weekend. Such a special weekend. We didn't leave until Sunday. We all had a great time. This is the first Thanksgiving Ginger has been with us, since.....um......lets see........SEVEN YEARS.......amazing. I am so Grateful that she is home again. I love to be around my family. They bring Terry and I such joy and happiness. The little people aare full of fun and exciting screams of joy. Little Jesiah has big responsibilities to fill, as all his little cousins look up to him,and always want his attention. Poor kid. One of the highlights of this weekend was Gingers talent she shared with everyone. She took her camra up and took pictures of everyone. What a wonderful talent. The pictures all turned out so great. When we were taking the BIG family pictures, Alec wanted Jesiah to stand next to him. There was no getting around it, they had to stand next to each other, or Alec wasn't happy. Then Kassia got unhappy, because she wanted her Big brother to stand next to her. Jesiah was great about it, and told them that he would stand between them. Everyone was happy with that solution. Hurray !!!!!
My Dad has been moved from the hospital to a Rehab Center. He will get Therapy Twice a Day. He was very excited to go, and start getting stronger. Mom tells me the Rehab Center is very nice. It is off of Emerld and Mablegrove on a little side street called Kimble. I hope to go see him soon.
Della is also in a Rehab Hospital. She is doing very well.Her spirits are up, and she smiles and talks with us when we go in. Brandi and I took her a small Firberoptic Christmas Treefor her room the other day. It is so pretty. I hope that makes her happy to see all the wonderful colors. It is a very pretty tree.
Friday, November 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so grateful that Grandpa is doing so much better-he is one resilient guy! I had a great time at the cabin-thanks so much for inviting us! That is very thoughtful of you to take your tree to Della-I'm sure she really appreciated it!
I am so thankful that grandpa had made it past the worst. It is truely a miracle that he is so strong, anyoen else would have not survived.
Post a Comment