Monday, December 17

catch up

This last weekend, Terry and I went skiing! Terry had lots of fun. I had lots of fun till I fell. Then I passed the rest of the day in the lodge talking to Tom. Tom is always fun to chat with. I am looking forward to next weekend. I think it is going to be lots of fun skiing all season. Terry worked on his paper up at the cabin. He got alot done, however, there is still more to go through. He works so hard! I am so proud of him. I couldn't have married better. I find our love growing stronger each and every year. He is so wonderful to me. He holds my hand, opens the car door for me, hugs me, kisses me, I could go on and on........Yeah! I'm still married to the love of my life.
Brandi is going to see Ryan this wendsday. She and the kids will be gone till Jan. 7th. I don't know quite what to think. It has been a long time since the home has been with out little feet running throughout the house. We are going to have Christmas at my house this year. Nicoles family will spend the night, and Ginger and Krystal will come over on Christmas day as they can. So, that is nice. I won't be all alone. This is a good thing. Terry and I love being around our Grandchildren.
My Dad is home and doing SO well! It is wonderful what prayer can do. Heavenly Father has been very much involved in my Dad's life. His gentle hands are holding my Dad in a loving enbrace. Thank you to all whom continue to pray for my family. You are all wonderful
I am grateful for all my Grandchildren. I am grateful that Terry and I are able to love and laugh and have fun with all the little children in our lives.
I am grateful for the home I have, and that it is large, and roomy. That my children can come and enjoy each other in it. It is a happy safe place to rest and enjoy. I look forward to a warm and comfortable Christmas Day. I love you all, and may you be happy with your lives. Smile and giggle always.

No comments: