Thursday, January 3

Happy New Years to all of you

So, the new year has started. Christmas is bundled away till next Dec. It is time to reflect on the year past, and be grateful for the coming year.
I am grateful for my personal relationship with my Savior Jesus Christ
I am grateful that my Savior knows me personally, and he love me
I am grateful for my Parents
I am grateful for the strong family principles they gave me, thru thier example.
I am grateful for my faith and membership in the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I am grateful for my strong and healthy body.
I am grateful for my personal love affair with my Eternal Partner:My loving Husband
I am grateful for the ready smile and laughter my husband shares with me.
I am grateful for my wonderful children, everyone of them.
I am grateful for my son-in-laws. They are a treasure in our lives
I am grateful for my beloved grandchildren, everyone. They are joys in my life.
I am grateful for my love of reading. What a wonderful gift. Adventures galoore.
I am grateful for my home. It is warm and a happy peaceful place to lay my head to rest, or play
I am grateful for my brothers and sisters. They are so forgiving of my many faults.
I am grateful for living in this United States of America.
I am grateful for my exstended family. The Mairs Family is a strong powerful, loving family. I am lucky to be considered apart of this wonderful family.
I am grateful for a car that is dependable, and can take me anywere.

My goals for the New Year is not much different then last year. I would love to be in the shape I was in when I had surgery on my neck. I will have to work really hard for that. My body has had two years of goofing off. I am getting older, and I refuse to give up playing on the floor with my grandchildren. I REFUSE!!!!

I love to swim.......I love to read.......I love to play.......

Be safe and happy all year long
Please know that I love all my family and friends.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Thank you mom for all you do for us. We love and appricate you very much.

Krystal said...

What a great list. I too am grateful for everything you do for the family!