So, today is my babies birthday. Dad and I called her first thing this morning, and sang to her. She was still sleepy, so her voice sounded like a little girl, rather then a Mother herself.
Krystal was born at 2481 SW 2 Ave. She was born at home in my bedroom. She was born into her Fathers waiting arms. What a wonderful, spiritual experience that was. All of her big sisters filed in to see the new addition. She was perfectly perfect. She was long and very thin. However, in no time at all you could not find her elbow, or knees, due to fat rolls. I have very rich milk, and Krytal Lee loved nursing.
She grew into a independent, bright, and charming girl. She has had her Dad wrapped around her little finger all these years. She can still get most anything out of him. However, she does not ask for much anymore. She is now all grown up with a loving husband and two wonderful children of her own.
To confess a little pride is not a sin. Krystal, we are very proud of you, and the wonderful, mature woman you have become. We will gladdly take all the credit.
Your sisters however, played a big roll in your development. All with love and compassion.
Happy Birthday Krystal Lee. I love you, and Dad of course loves you ......Have a great birthday
Tuesday, May 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It was nice to hear from you two (although I was still sleeping! :)) on my birthday. Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts-You have very good taste! :) love you
What did you get for your birthday?! Was there a party that I was not invited to?! :(
Post a Comment