So on Saturday, Terry and I took off for Nicoles home. Terry and Ket went to the BSU game! They really enjoy going together. Ginger called her Dad on Friday, and told him she had two tickets that she couldn't use, due to having to work. So, off Terry and Ket went. Nicole had a Heritage Makers event to attend, so it was just the kids and I together at Nicoles home. What a treat. I made stormy day soup at home in the morning, and took that with me. The kids loved it. That evening around 4:30 when all the adults got home, Kets brother challenged Ket to make punking soup. They were cutting up a punkin to bake the seeds. So, of course Ket took the challeng and made the best punkin soup ever! It tasted like it could be the custard in a pie. It was smooth and creamy. I had some, and then all the kids wanted some. Ket ended up having to make some more, as he only made about five cups to start with.
We talked about Thanksgiving at the cabin, and how the dinner should be planned. I will make the turkey and rolls, Ket will make the potatoes and dressing, Robby will make a pie and salad, Brandi and Russ will make a pie and veggie tray and Ginger will make the bean casearole and pie! Sounds like a feast made for a king and her queen! Can't wait!
Today we will be celebrating Alec's birthday. It will be super fun. Nicole is hosting it at her home.
Sunday, November 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you wrote down what we are all having, or bringing....I could not remember what we had decied! I am glad you were able to help out with the kids on that day. Love ya much!
Post a Comment