It has been along time since I have blogged. I was at my Mothers last night, helping her with her blog. She pointed out to me I haven't blogged since Terry's birthday in September. Now it is just past Fathers Day. Wow, time really flies by.
We had a very happy celebration for Fathers Day at Brandi Jo and Russ's home on Sunday. We had a BBQ and it is always fun to be with all the girls, and their families. I really LOVE to be around all the Grand's. Those little spirits just bring me so much JOY. When we pulled up to Brandi's home, Chloe and Noah ran over to our car. I gave them each a sack of hamburger buns to bring into the house for me. Chloe was so excited to keep up with Noah, she fell down on the gravel street and skinned her knee. Her Dad came over, and he was just the medicine for her. Girls just love their Daddy's. This has always been apparent with Terry and his four girls. Each one of our adult girls have their Daddy wrapped around their little finger. So cute.
I have found out that I really, really love little boys. I love that I was a mother of all girls, and never ever thought I would think about little boys. However, since I have seven little boy Grands, I have changed my mind. I absolutely LOVE little boys. They are WONDERFUL.
One of the most important things to happen in my life happened just this last Saturday. Ginger An, my third daughter decided to go to the Temple to take out her own endowments with her Heavenly Father. Ginger asked me to be her escort. What a blessing. I realized this is the last time I would be a escort. I have now been a escort for all four of my daughters. Oh my. I was over come with love on Saturday. All my daughters have chosen to give their lives to Christ. I am so proud of them. They are beautiful Women. Terry and I did a pretty good job of raising such spiritual Women.
My Mom has been very sick lately. I have been so concerned with her health. Please, all my friends and loved ones whom read this blog, Please pray for my Mothers health. I have faith, that she will find welliness in her body and spirit through Heavenly Fathers grace. Her fibermyalgia is really hurting her. She is in so much pain. I love my Mother, and want her to have a joyous and pain free life.
On another note, seven weeks ago, Terry told me to he was ready to start working on my kitchen. So, I cleaned it out, and have been waiting for him to start working in it. I am still waiting. I feel like it is a open wound, that never heals. I am excited to have a new kitchen. I really want it to happen. I guess, I need to get a really BIG HAMMER and start makin big dents in the kitchen myself. I think it would feel really good to do that.
On yet another note, the cabin in Donnelly is ready for the summer. This past winter, there was a water line break in the front lawn. Therefore, the cabin was closed for the winter. Robby, Rob and Terry went up when the ground thawed and fixed the water line. I am so happy. The cabin brings great joy to those in the Mairs Family that enjoy it.
I will post more later, and try to keep my friends and family updated with what is happening in the Terry Mairs Family.
Monday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH mom, thanks for posting again!
Post a Comment