Wednesday, July 11

my first day, my first computer

Today I got the surprise of my life!! My daughter, Brandi took me to the computer store, and bought me a laptop. My gosh, my very own! So, since my daughters all have a blog, I thought I would create my own. This should be a fun thing for me. It will surly be a fun thing to do. Will catch up more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mom, I wanted to make sure that I commented that this Laptop is the one that you bought. Okay, not totaly, I owned you money for food that you bought us while we lived with you. So instead of just paying you it all up front, which I KNEW you would take and give away or use on others, I wanted you to have a Laptop. So I just helped you along with it. love you lots, you deserve this laptop.