So, I went on this exciting class with Terry. We went to Cascade Locks. Terry went to class, and I went exploring. We were right on the Columbia River. These are pictures of the Sternwheel Boat on the Columbia. It is beautiful there!! It was very windy, and warm. Not hot, but warm. I enjoyed my time.
- While I was in the Cafe' on the river, a whole family of about 32 people got off the river boat. They were from Utah, Texas, California, and Oregon. Some of them sat with me, as I was eating my Deli Sandwich. I asked if they were Mormons. The lady sitting next to me said Yes, and asked me why I would ask that. Well, It is a Family Reuion, and Mormons are really into families, and I am one, and so I just asked. The Father of the clan is 89 years old. His wife passed away five years ago, and he had remarried his High School Sweetheart. She has been widowed for about 15 years. They looked like a very happy couple. There were eight children in this family, and all the children, and spouses came. Not all the grandchildren, and greats were able to come. It looked like a really nice family. I enjoyed my visit. I talked to the Dad, Mom, and the oldest sister. So, thats all for now folks. More later. Oh, by the way, I did take these pictures, and I did put them on the blog. (with a little help)
2 comments:
WOW mom, you are doing so well with your page. I am so proud of you. Love ya.
Well it looks like you have the idea of a blog!!! How fun for us to read about your life, I am very excited. Love ya tons!!
Post a Comment