Sunday, December 2

Sunday morning blues

This morning I called my Mother. She sounded really bad. I asked her how she was, and she is very sick.She has the flue. I went to church, and after church I stayed for choir. Terry went to the car,and brought my cell into the church. He told me Rhonda called, and My Mother was taken to the hospital for dehydration. She also is experiencing sharp pains in her head and neck. She is so worn out, worrying, and loving Dad. Her body, must be letting down. She needs this break. I am so thankful for my two sisters, whom take such good care of her. Vikki took her to her home, and there Rhonda and Vikki are making homemade chicken noodle soup for her, and giving her the care she needs.
Dad is at the Health Care Rehab of Treasure Valley. He is doing really good. He is such a trooper. I love that man, My Father. Again, I am so grateful to my brothers and sisters in Boise, and that they can go see him and care for him with the kisses and hugges I only can send him through Mom, and the phone.
I talked to Ginger today. She is very tired. She is a hard working girl. I am so proud of her. I see to little of her. I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my singing voice. I don't use it as often as I should. A couple of weeks ago, my sister Rhonda came to Ontario and went to church with me. She sat next to me and it was so nice to sing with her again. I love the sound of her voice. It is hard to tell who is singing when we sing together. She sounds just like me .....at least to me she does. That is fun. Today in choir, I was reminded how little I sing. I need to chang that. I listen to to much talk radio. I need to sing in my car.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Mom, I agree, you do sing too less. YOu have such a beauitful voice, and I love to hear you sing. I hope that you remember what a wounderful daughter to grandpa you are. He knows your heart, and you are a amazing mother also. Love you tons,

Nicole said...

I LOVE your voice! Did you ever sing that solo in chruch that Sister Oaks asked you to sing in? How did it go? Hope you have a wonderful week!!