Sunday, January 13

Jesiah and I went skiing....so much fun


Aunt Julie eating taco's at her going away party at Aunt Eileens home
Becky is such a cutie!

Becky flew in for church, and party....now she is on the way to the airport

Aunt Julie talking with Windy. Windy is a happy girl, she and Nick are expecting a baby!!
Eileen and her sister Aunt Julie sharing a memory. They are very close sisters.

So this last Saturday, Jesiah and I went to Brundage to go skiing. We had so much FUN !!!! The weather was perfect, and the snow was powder. Jesiah took off for his lessons, and I took off for the slopes! I had so much fun. I ski on Bear. This is a new lift at Brundage. It is designed for the beginer skier. Next week Jesiah will be on this hill. I am very excited for Jesiah. He is doing so well! At the end of his lesson, I skied with him. I didn't get any pictures, because I could not empty my card. So, I will get pictures next week.


This Sunday, which was today, we went to church. Of course we did. Brandi told me that Aunt Julie was speaking in the other ward, so we went to the fourth ward instead of R.S. Aunt Julie gave a wonderful talk! She is such a elegant, beautiful lady. I admire her so much. She will be a wonderful teacher, and leader. She will impact all the lives she touches. She will be very missed.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

looks like fun. wish I could have seen Becky-it's been forever since I last saw her!

Nicole said...

sounds like you guys had a blast! I am glad jesiah had fun,fun,fun!!! I bet Dad was a little SAD, sad, sad!