Thank you all for all your birthday wishes! I had such a wonderful day today. My first call was at sixfifteen this morning. It was from my loving sister Rhonda. She sang to me. and it was so nice to wake up to that. I didn't go to the pool this morning, so I answered the phone.Cool for me, or I would have missed the call. Thanks Rhonda! My girls called me, and my parents called me. I had the best day ever.
The Prison is still shut down. I went in this afternoon and did cell searches. I went in because I needed the hours. It was very interesting to search the cells. The inmates were taken to another location, so it was very comfortable during the searches.
I don't think the LockDown at the Prison will be over tommorrow. If it is still locked down, then I want to go to Boise to see my parents. It has been along time since I have seen them.
Tuesday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment