Wednesday, April 2

its about time

I am so sorry it has been so long since I've blogged. I just don't think my life is that interesting.

I have spent the last two weekends with Nicoles family. She is packing up to move, and I have been helping her pack. It has been fun to be with her family. Ginger has come to help in her spare time, so I was able to see her also. Nicoles house looks so different without the pictures on the walls. All the blue china is gone, and so her shelves look very bare also.

Ginger has started her new job. She has made changes in proceedures at her hotel. She is a great Assistant to the GM. She also loves her job. It is wonderful to have her so close. I love that.

I have been working. I changed my schedule so I now work from 1pm till 9pm. That way I can see Terry in the mornings before he leaves for work. Also, I can work out at the pool. I have missed working out so much.

I am going to see Eileen this morning. I am hoping that she can help me with my anxiety. It is getting very bad. I seem to get upset way to many times a day. The only time I never get upset is at work. Go figure. I don't get that. However I am very grateful. If Iwere to get upset at work I would have to quit.

My Dad and Mom are doing great. I talk to them every day, and I love that connection with them. I love and admire my parents so much.

My little sister Vikki and her husband are hurting. Please remember them in your prayers as they need our support. I am so concerned. I wish I could do something for her.

Vikki, I love you
Vikki , I'm so sorry
Vikki, Please forgive me.
Vikki, Thank you

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Nice to see you again mom...like i don't ever see you. I am glad that maybe your anxiety will become better. It is hard to see you always anxious.

Nicole said...

I hope that she helps with your anxiety...I know how much it must take over your life. I am sure that it will get all figured out. Let me know how I can help.