Friday, May 2

Little Boys

So, yesturday, I wasn't feeling to good. Krystal called and said she was real sick with a migrain, so I went over and picked up Noah.
Alec was at school and so Noah and Logan were upstairs playing. Brandi and I were downstairs talking, and suddenly she told me to go check on the boys, while she went to get Alec from school. This was at eleven a.m.
I went upstairs and found my door open to my room. Which is strang, as I generaly lock it whenever I leave. I must have forgotten, as the boys were in there, being boys.
I went in and found that they had brought lots of toys and dumped them in the bath tub. Then they got in to play. A bathtub is suppose to have water in it, soooooo they turned on the water. They didn't take thier clothes off, oh no, they forgot that.
But wait!!!!! There is a bottle of lotion! Isn't that for our heads, face legs arms and everything? Oh yes! And yes, by the way the tub looks pretty sad without a covering of lotion, so they decided to spread it all over the tub also.
When I got in there, they were haveing so much fun, laughing, and slidding in the tub with thier clothes on, and lotion to make them slick. Their heads and faces were totally white with lotion. The toys they brought in where covered as well. I quickly stripped them and turned on the shower. Off they marched into the shower. They thought that was dandy also. Laughing and gigleing and acting silly.
I called Brandi, and told her to come right home. She came home and cleaned up the mess and washed the boys.
Thank goodness for Brandi.
When the boys were in fresh clothes and ready to play, Brandi got the jump house out, and they were in the back yard the rest of the day. Jumping, and having so much fun.
Krystal came over around five that evening, and played with the kids outside while Brandi mowed the lawns here at the house, and at the shop.
Just thought you'd enjoy the details of a day in the life of the Mairs home.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ha Ha Ha, That is pretty funny! Did you take pictures?