Sunday, May 4

movein day

On Friday, Terry and I spent the day catching up on chores. At 8pm Terry called Nicole to see if she needed any help. She said they were painting, and would love to have help. We hopped in the car and painted till onethirty am. We all went back to the hotel, and crashed. The next mornin Nicole and I went to the home around nine am so as to be there when the storage PODS got there. Everone else came around ninethirty. We again worked all day. Sunday, we again worked all day. Terry spent the whole weekend working on the sprinkler system. I painted. We did get alot done, however, it isn't nearly over. Nicole still has alot of unpacking to do. I mean, big time.

A special treat, Rhonda Lyn came by to see the house. It was a joy to see her again, as I havent' seen her since Feb. She and Vikki are going to Hells Canyon to spend the week next week. That will be a very nice retreat for them both.

Talked to Mom and Dad. Dad got a new chair. His chair he has been sitting in is totally worn out. Since he spends so much time in his chair, he needs a comfortable chair. He is a happy camper. What a trooper he is. He is my hero.

Well, it's great to be home. It has been along weekend. Brandi and the boys are went to a Baby Blessing this weekend. She won't be home till a week from Monday. She is also going to work for the week. One of her old bosses called her and asked her to work for him for a week, as his regular girl is on vacation. Nice. She really needs a change in scenary. It will be a nice break and change in rotine for her.

Krystal came to help at Nicoles on Saturday. I don't think we would have been able to handle it without her. Then when she got back home I called and asked Robby to take care of the dogs at my house, as we stayed another night. It is so wonderful to have family you can count on in a pinch. Thank you both so much.

Ginger came over and helped also. She is a great organizer. She tackled the kitchen. and painted with me in Nicoles room. Thank you Ginger!

I appreciate my family so much. Love abounds.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

It nice of you to be able to help nicole like that. I'm sure she appreciated it. :) The house is awesome-I'm jelous. :) I hope you have a good week.

Nicole said...

Thanks for all your help! I know I would not have gotton done what need to get done at all with out all of your help! Thanks again! I did appreciate it tons!