Monday, September 1

look towards the future

I am back. It has been a hard few months. I couldn't write. I don't know, I just couldn't. Anyway, on with the future. Each day is a new begining. I refuse to continue to dwell on thoughs things I can not change.

I have a wonderful life. I have a awsome husband.

So, things change,and life marches on. Ever onward. I am so grateful for my faith in my Father in Heaven. I love that I have knowledge and Faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am truly a Latter Day Saint.

I had a wonderful conversation with my cousin Deena Gates today. She has been a support to me in all my different times throughout my life. It is so nice to have a cousin that is always there for me. I love her and her family so much.

Terry and I went to the cabin this past weekend, and had a great time with Mom and Dad Mairs. I love to be with them. They are so calming to me. It is comfortable to just be with them. They have so much joy with each other. It is fun to talk and just be with them. Mom and I were deep into our Twilight books. You know, vampires and werewolves. Dad would not even consider reading these books. I know he would enjoy them, if he could get past the subject matter.

Terry and I are proud Grandparents once again. Nicole and Ket had another Baby. His name is Jaren. He is so wonderful. Uncle Robert delivered Jaren. Ket did a terrific job helping Nicole and Nicole did the whole delivery natural! She did terrific also. !!!!

We now have 8 boys and 2 girls in the Grandchildren area. How blessed are we! I love it.

I love you all and want you to know that you are so important to me. I wish you joy in life, and pleasure in you days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, just wanted to say that we all love you very much. You are such a strong person, and we all look up to you. Thanks for being who you are. Thanks for a great positive outlook on life. You are so great. Love you!!!

Brandi said...

It is fun to have so many grand boys... uh... they are taking over the WORLD!!!

Krystal said...

Good to hear from you again-don't be a stranger!!! LOVE MUCH!