Monday, July 14

fabulous friday

Terry and I went to the Twin Falls open house on Friday. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful experince. It was so beautiful, and spiritual. All the kids were able to come, excluding Nicole and family. Kasin was sick, so they were unable to come. We surely missed them. Ginger brought two of her little children she lives with. They were wonderful children. I am so happy to have the oppertunity to get to be around them again. Krystal and her family, and Brandi and her family were able to come. It was a wonderful day all around.
Saturday was another story. I was so sick! I was sick all weekend. Never left my bed. It was hard to even get up this morning. I think I have broncitis. Robert helped with cough sryup. Thank you Robert. This enabled me to sleep at least. I feel so much better today! Which is a good thing because I have to go to work today. I can't miss any time at work this next three months.
Terry and I are going on a cruse, and the Monday we get back which is Oct. 6th, I will be graduating my Parenting class. So, I don't have a spare class. I must show up every day to teach.
Daniel and Tracy are such a cute couple. They are very loving towards one another. Daniel is very concerned about how Tracy is feeling. He is gental and kind to her all the time. I see them in Eileens office all the time. They are a wonderful couple. I am proud of them. They will be wonderful parents to their little baby. I hope there are oppertunities for to help them out. I will be happy and proud to be of survice to them.
Have a wonderful day everyone. I know I will. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

When do you leave on your trip?! It sounds like fun! Hope you contuine to feel better! Have a great day. Love ya!

ginger said...

i am so sorry you felt so horrible on sunday. Thank goodness we have Uncle Robert to save the day with the meds! I'm glad your feeling better though!