Saturday, November 22

A forgotten carol by Michael McLean

So, we went to the play last night. It was wonderful. I was so upset before we went, I took a anxiouity pill to calm down. 40 bucks was a little much for me to handle, since we are out of work. I am so glad I calmed down. The concert was so wonderful. Calming, and brought my Savior Jesus Christ into the forefront of Christmas right were he should be.
My whole family was there. All of my girls, and their loved ones, and my loving husband. My Mother and brother and sister was also there. My Mother in law and Brother and Sister in law were there, as well as nieces and nephews. Krystals in laws and her Grandmother in law was there. We all took up a small section. It was so awsome to be with all these loving bothers and sisters of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

The best part for me, was the end. The last half hour, Michael McLean just talked and sang with us. It brought tears to my eyes, and many others. We were asked to think of a loved one, whom was not with us this Christmas Season, then we sang together over and over, We will see them again.

I, as many of my family, we were all thinking of my Dad. He recently went to live with Our Father In Heaven, and that was most touching to think of him and feel him close during that time.

I saw a old friend last night. Teresa King. She and her ex husband were at the concert. It was a wonderful thing to hug, and reconnect with her. She once was a very important part of my life. I wish her happiness and joy. It has been well over 20 years since I have seen her. She looked the very same. Beautiful. Her ex husband Neil also looked so good. What a pleasure reconnecting with the past.

Ket has an interview with a hotel in Texas. I pray he will find work soon for his young family. He is a man of integrity, and anyone would be so lucky to have him.

May this day be joyous to you and yours is my prayer

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am glad you came, I hope it put you in the Christmas Spirt. It was good to see you guys on that night! I know that this will all pass...Love you much!

tutu with love said...

Thank you so much Nicole. You are a ray of sunshine in my life. I am so happy you chose our family to be apart of. I do not know what I would do without you. My sunshine.