Thursday, December 18

Brundage is open!

So, I just heard on the news that Brundage is open on Saturday. Hurray! Terry and I will go up on Saturday afternoon, and stay at the cabin and ski on Monday! Hurray! I can't wait. It will be so much fun. and such a stress reliever. Hurray.

I went to Nicoles home along with my Mom on Tuesday. Ginger and Nicole were busy making hoilday treats! It looked like so much fun, and so yummy. I decided to make some myself, so I did that on Wensday and Thursday. We will take them to the neigbors homes. It will be fun.

I remember when the kids were small, we would make lots of plates of treats up, and take them to all our friends here in Ontario. We would sing Christmas songs, and then give them thier treats. I remember it was great fun, and very cold.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

i'm so glad that you guys are able to go skiing this year...and the pictures are beautiful!

Nicole said...

I remember that too. I try to get my family to sing, but right now I am just happy with sending Kassia and jesiah out the car door to deliver them. Maybe when they are older we will all get out of the car and deliver them and sing too!