Terry and I spent our New Years at the cabin! It is so magical up there. I wish all of you could have been with us. The snow is white, and pure. Deep and ongoing. When you look out the front picture window, you can't help but smile and be in awe of the beauty.
Nicole and the kids, and Ginger and her kids were up there on Monday and Tuesday. It is energizing to watch them play in the snow. Kids are wonderful for changing the view of your day. No matter how sad you are, they always brighten the day with thier joyous laughter and smiles. Kasin is a bundle of joy just spilling out all over everyone. No one can be sad with him around.
Ginger and the kids she takes care of were wonderful to have with us. They are three very well behaved children. So very polite, and curtious to each other. I am so impressed with them.
Happy New Year everyone. I am excited to see the changes in our lives. The direction which it may take. It is all an adventure. I am looking forward, ever forward with sunshine and smiles all the way. Hurray!
Thursday, January 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year!! I am glad you had fun at the cabin!
sounds like you guys had lots of fun...
Post a Comment