Hello all my loved friends and family,
Yesterday Terry was with Tony Klein all day, doin insurance stuff. Last night we loaded up the truck and went to Nicole and Kets to deliver the old refrigerator that was at the shop. It is the refrig that came out of Brandi's house on Loveridge Drive when she lived there. It still works great, and Nicole and family really needed some cold storage for food. It is ugly, yet usable. Anyway, we took Logan with us. It was his first time in PaPa's tall big truck. He has a blast pointing out everything he sees. What a joy. He also played with PaPa's hats that were hanging from the gun racks. That was also fun to watch.
When we got to the home, the boys were excited to show me the new trampoline they have in the back yard. Kasin had so much fun jumping on it. Logan wanted to jump also, and so I put him onto the trampoline. He tried jumping on his feet, but he said it hurt his leg, so he jumped on his knees. I held Jaren the whole time to watch, and Jaren really was stretching his body to be a part of the fun on the trampoline.
Jesiah was a big help with the little boys. He is a awesome big brother to everyone. Such wonderful freckles on his face, an angel to look at. The only one I didn't see was Kassia. She must have been at a friends, as I don't think she was at home. I missed seeing her.
I did get to hug and kiss my sweet baby Ginger. I miss seeing her. She is so busy with her own business right now. I did get the opportunity to be her photo assistant a couple of weeks ago. That was really fun. She was taken pictures of an engaged couple. Ah, young love.
Alec got to spend the night at Aunt Krystal and Uncle Robbie's home last night. He had so much fun! He loves to spend time with his nephew Noah.
Saturday, March 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad that Logan had fun in Papa's Truck....Thank you guys for taking him! And of course he got to see his cousins...which he couldn't stop talking about!
sounds like you guys had a great time.... sorry we missed you!
We need an update mom!
are you ever going to update?
Post a Comment