It has been so long since I blogged, I really didn't even remember how. Brandi and boys are now married and gone to be a family with Russ Carey. Brandi is in love, as is the boys. They are all very happy. We had the wedding last Saturday, and the Open House yesturday. Both occasions were wonderful and beautiful. I am so proud of all my girls. They all were a active part of the ceremony and Open House. Congratulations to the Carey family. I spent alot of time at the Open House holding and feeding Jaren. I love, just love this smallest Angle of my grands. I feel very blessed to be a part of my grands lives.
My house is all organized and clean and different now. No toys downstairs, my favorite Tree of Life picture is able to be seen by all now. It was covered up by the computer desk for a while. I love this picture. Nicole and Ket bought it for themselves while they were in Florida, and then gave it to Dad and I when they saw how much I loved it. I bought a used couch at a yard sale to sit beneth it. It is very comfortable, and looks perfect there. My rooms are wide open, and I love it. Just the way I have always dreamed it would look. My Dad's chair is over by the couch. I should recover it, however, I am not ready yet. I will get to it someday. As for now, I can still see my Dad sitting in it. I miss him so.
Terry is at the cabin right now. He left Saturday, even before the party was over. He loves the cabin, as I do. He is always striving to do the right things, so his Father will not have to have any worries about the cabin. I love my husband, and the love he so freely gives and feels, and expresses to me concerning his parents. They raised a very wonderful son. I am proud to be a Mairs.
Sunday, August 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment