Monday, February 11

Loved one lost













On Sunday, we got some horrible news. Our dear sweet Andy Stenberg died in a terrible crash. My little sister lost her beloved son. My dear brother lost his son, and Andy's twin sister, and his big brother all lost their brother and friend.
Andy was a most happy boy. All his life, he brought joy and happiness to his family, and extended family. Andy had a big smile, and he wore it all the time. It just didn't matter if he was in trouble, or in mishif, he still wore his ear to ear grin.
Andy was a free spirit, he loved the outdoors. My memories of him are mostly at Hells Canyon. He grew up in the Canyon, and he loved the beauty of the mountains. He loved to plant and watch and nuture Gods earth. He was a hunter, fisher and friend to all whom he met.
Andy was only 23 years old when he left this earthly life to return home to Our Father in Heaven. I am sure he was welcomed with open loving arms.
My prayers of love go to those whom are left behind. I love them all and only want to be a gental help, and support to them. All of the Stenbergs are a strong and spiritaul family. With Gods hand, and his loving embrace, I am sure they will find comfort.
I wish for the Stenberg Family peace. May you find joy and comfort in your memories of Andy. May you laugh and celebrate his life, as Andy did. May your pain give yeild to love for one another. May you embrace the extended loved ones that come to you with open arms. May you share your hopes and dreams with those whom lead a loving moment.
Oh dearest sister Vikki, I can not imagine the pain you must be feeling. I wish with all my heart that I could help you carry your deepest pain. I love you and your family, and I want to hold you and kiss you.
I will continue to pray for you and yours

2 comments:

tutu with love said...

Thank you Krystal for adding the wonderful pictures of Andy. They are a true likeness of his personalitiy.

ginger said...

mom, you always had a way with words that just touchs my soul. thank you for your inspiration, and guidance. Andy will be missed by us all, and I agree when you said he always had a smile! Thank you, and I love you.