Skiing in the sunshine is the best! We had so much fun! Jesiah, Terry and I went skiing on Saturday. Ken and Tyson went skiing also. However, only saw them at lunch in the lodge. Jesiah and I skiied on Bear and Red Fox and Easy Street. Jesiah is a very good skier. He was picking up snow between his knees and still having so much fun. He just goes down the hill. He only fell once. I on the other hand, fell twice. Once when I was skiing with Jesiah, and after Jesiah left with Ken to go home, Terry and I went to the top, and I was having so much fun, when suddenly, I was on my face. Holy Smokes! I was so surprised to find myself on my face. It was not graceful, or nice it was down right harsh. Luckly I was not hurt bad, and all is well with my body.
Terry finished my closet! Man, I am so excited to get my closet organized. I have wonderful shelves and lots of room in my closet. Thank you my sweetheart husband. You are a jewel.
I was happy to spend time up at the cabin. The snow is so beautiful.
Monday, February 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment