Friday, February 29

Root canal on my tooth

Today I had to go to Boise to Dr. Blazer. He does my root-canals. He is so good at it. He never has to give me a numming pain shot. He does everything cold turkey. He is that good. I never feel anything. No pain during, and no pain after.

After I finished I went to Nicoles to see the kids for a hour. They were all so sweet. Kassia had a friend over and they were playing dress up. So cute! Kasen went right to sleep so I only saw him for a second. His new haircut is so precious. Jesiah just go home from school when I was leaving. He is full of hugs and kisses for his TUTU.

I then went to visit my parents. They invited me to lunch with them. Mom made a really yummy lunch, and it was such a enjoyable time sitting and visiting with them. Rod came over, and it was so nice to see him. He is a very handsome man. When I hugged him goodbye, he smelled so good. He must have had aftershave on, or else his soap is very good smelling. It is fun to hug someone when they smell so good.

Dad is looking really great. I am so impressed with his energy. He has a bright light in his eyes and he shines with love when he talks to you. I noticed that when he was talking to Mom, he had a special look in his eyes. As did Mom. I guess when you live with your sweetheart for as long as my parents have, then you have that special love look in your eyes. It was very wonderful to spend a little time with them.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

mom i'm glad that you were able to go and see Grandma and Grandpa. I know that must mean a ton to them.