Wednesday, March 5

Terry is gone to Virginia

Terry left for Virginia on Saturday evening. He is at the Masters Fire Academy. He has PASSED last year! Hurray!! He was so excited when he called me. He really needed this break. He has homework every night, yet he has time to do it! That really feels good. Here at home, he never has time to finish anything. Such a busy man.
I am excited to go skiing this weekend. I am taking a co-worker with me. It will be fun. We will go up on Friday, and spend the night at the cabin, and ski all day Saturday. Yeah!!! I called my brother to ask if he could go skiing with me. He called me back and reported that with his back surgery, he was not up to skiing just yet. Maybe next year. I hope so. That would be so much fun to ski with him. With the projected gas prices to go up to four dollars a gallon, I am not so sure we will beable to afford to go skiing next year. That would be so sad. We have to make the decision by the end of the month in order to get a good price on a ski pass.
Ginger has a new jop! Such exciting news for her. I am so proud of my little girl. She will be the Assistant Manager at the Merrit West. That is the hotel that Ket and Nicole arranged Grandma Mairs birthday dinner. It is a very nice hotel. She will be a real asset to the company. Ket put in a good word or two for her. So nice to have a brother in law in the know. She will dazzle her GM with her ablities. You go Ginger!
Nicole is expecting her fourth baby! I am so excited! Perhaps she will have a girl! Kassia is sure she will have a girl. I will be happy either way, however for the sake of Kassia she better have a girl, or else she will have to have five children in order to have the sister that Kassia is certain will be in the family. Kasen is such a wonderful addition to the Khountham Family. He is the happiest little one ever. He loves everyone. He beams and brings happy warmth to everyone.
Brandi's little ones have been mighty sick. Alec has Strep Throat. He is one misable little boy. Logan has a little cough. Heres hopeing it does not turn in to S.T. Brandi is very tired. She is up all day and night caring for these children.
Krystal and Robbie and their two little ones are full of joy and gladness. Robbies birthday is coming up on Thursday. I sure hope they will be able to take a little time to celebrate. They are such a happy family. Noah is full of curious energy. He wants to know everything. His speaking skills are amazing. Chohe of course is so cute and precious. She is changing every single time I see her. What an wonderful family.
I of course am still working at the prison. I so much enjoy my job. I have finally figured out how to present the material in my Cognitive Class, so that the inmates will be receptive. It makes me so happy to see the light go on in the eyes, and faces of my students. If the class is very receptive in cog changes, then I let the watch The Secert video. We watched it today, and they were able to really appreciate the message.
I am grateful for all my blessings given to my family. I love my family and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This Gospel governs my thoughts and actions. I am proud to be a member of the Gospel. It enable me to say a silent prayer in my heart for each person I encounter every day. I love all the children of our Heavenly Father. I am thankful that I was born in the family I was. I was born of goodly parents that taught me right from wrong. I have found that alot of people were not taught these basics in thier childhood developmental stages. How sad is that! Thank you Dad and Mom for my childhood lessons. You are great examples of what a responsible adult looks, and behaves like. I know I stand in line with those values.
Life is short, and should not be wasted over the small stuff. We could leave at anytime, and we should be prepared. I will work to this end. I long to stand with my Heavenly Father with my white pure dress, and a warm loving spirit to match.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am sorry that Dad is gone...That must be hard for you to sleep in a bed all by yourself! Thanks for the blog, you are always so uplifting to read!

Brandi said...

it is so wierd to not to have dad around. and for some reason, i thought he was in Maryland...lol