Wednesday, April 16

Blessings

The world moves with ebbs and flows. We all ebb and flow with it. Last week, the powers that be arranged that the lock down at my work continue. Brandi was ill, and I was here to help her. That was a good thing, because she was soo very sick. Her boys are of course very healthy.

Nicole and Ket needed to get everything done last week. They are now out of there home, and a renter is in. Yeah! Terry and I helped on Friday. It was fun to be with the family.

On Saturday I went to visit my parents. I picked them up and we went driving around the north end of Boise. We visited all the old haunts of Mom and Dad growing up. The house they lived in when they were first married. We then went up to see the Bogus Basin house. There was a guy working out in the front on his truck. So, of course Dad stuck his hand out the window and introduced himself. When the told him that we use to live there, well, this nice gentleman invited us in to see the changes he had made. It was so awsome to see the home again. At one point, Mom and I were standing on the balcony and leaning out, looking at the view across the back yard. I looked over at Mom, and memories just flooded my mind. I was amazed that we were standing at the exact spot, as we had so many times in my childhood. What fun.

I then went to Nicoles home to see if I could be of any help to her cleaning of the home. I was surprised at the sight of the home completely empty. Nicole's home is so homey. I know she will have the same spirit in her next home, it just was hard to see it empty.
Nicole asked me to take the kids away, so she could work. So, I called Ginger, and we went to see her! She just got a new little puppy, and she has a trampoline at her house! Man, that was a right decision. She feed us sandwiches, and we played on her tramp, and with her puppy.
Nicole called about two hours later, and we went back. It was ao much fun with Ginger.

This week I am working Tues thru Friday. Yeah! Since I bought a new car, it is important that I get some hours in. Hello! I have a car payment now.
I love my life. I love that Brandi is still here in our home. Some day she will not be here, and I will be lonely. I know that is not a reason for her to stay, however, I will enjoy all the time I have with her.

I wish peace and rest on my family in Boise. My Mom and Rhonda and Vikki are all taking a class on Monday nights. I pray that they will enjoy each other, and learn and grow in the way they want. I wish there was something I could do to help however, I will continue to pray. I love the all.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm the only daughter you didn't mention..

Brandi said...

She did forget that you were sick also, and that since she was able to stay home, she could go over and help you too Krys.

Mom, i am glad you got to go and see your old house. I have some fond memories of that house...easter egg hunts are the foremost in my mind.

tutu with love said...

Sorry Krystal. You know, I didn't even think of you being sick. Are you going to mention that on your blog? You know, your visit and all.

Nicole said...

wow...you have so many blogs! Way to keep it up-dated!