Oh my goodness, skiing in the spring sun is such fun! I loved it. It was so much fun. Terry said that my skiing was very good. I really want to ski next weekend. Terry has a class next weekend, so he can't go. I am looking for someone to go with me next week. Saturday is the day I want to go. I'm telling you it is FUN.
On Friday Terry and I went to Nicoles and Ket to help them get ready to move. I'm afraid I wasn't very much help. I just didn't feel very good. Terry on the other hand, worked really hard, and made alot of repairs in the home. Nicole and Ket have found another home. They are hopeing to get it. It looks like it will be perfect for them.
On Friday, we went and looked at the Prius by Toyota. The new gas prices have really been hard on us. So, we decided to invest in a Prius. I love it. It is a fun little car, and it has a computer on board. It gets great gas milage.....ect...ect...ect. I am really happy with our decision. Hurray! no more worry about the staggering gas prices.
Saturday, April 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish I could go skiing! But unfortunately I have only been twice in my life, and no skiis or money to rent them! :) Can't wait to see you zipping around in your new car!
Thanks Krystal. I love my new car. I feel calm when I drive it. It is nice not to have to spend so much money on GAS
mom give yourself more credit...you are amazing when any of us has to move. You are ALWAYS there for me, and you are there for Nicole right now. Even if you were having a slower day... you are allowed those days once in a while. ANd i love your new car!!!
i am so, so glad that you went skiing. I am glad that you and dad have that outlet together! Thanks for all your help in helping me!
Post a Comment