Saturday, April 19

what a day today was!

This morning I got up and intended to go sking at Brundage. I looked up the weather on the internet, and everything looked great, yet as I was getting ready to go, I just kept stalling. I decided that for some reason I was not suppose to go. So, I didn't.
Brandi and I decided to go to Chuck E Cheese for the day. I called Krystal to see if Noah could go with us. She thought that sounded like lots of fun. We stopped and picked up Noah, then off we went.
We stopped at the hair place to get more dye for my hair, and conditioner for Ginger. (which we forgot to give her) We then headed off to CEC. Steve met us there at noon. Steve is a very favorit family friend. We shared a large pizza, and drinks, and bought 180 tokens. Oh my goodness, the kids were so excited. We also bought three salads so we could have fruits and veggies for the kids throughout the day. The kids were in heaven. They had so much fun. Eating, playing, eating, playing eating playing. Finally, at five pm we decided that everyone ott to have more pizza, or the fruit and veggies would just turn to liquid in thier little stomaches. Then at six pm we all left. The kids were worn out as were the adults.
Ginger joined up with us at twelve-fifteen, and then again at four-thirty pm. So she had lunch and dinner with us. How much fun is that!!!!!
We are home now, the kids are reading scriptures with Brandi Jo and I am about ready to crawl into bed with a good book.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

sounds like you had a long fun day of pizza and tokens. Sorry we never met up with you. Maybe next time. :)

Krystal said...

Thanks so much for taking Noah! He had so much fun!! He even came home and ate tons more! He really must have played hard!