Hi ya all!
It has been awhile, and lots have happened. The funest was going to cir de lay with Ginger and Mom and Dad Mairs. It was awsome! I enjoyed every second of it. This treat was a gift from all my girls for my birthday. Fun stuff.
Next, I had a wonderful Mothers Day given by Nicole at her home. She has a new home, and it is big enough for the whole famiy. It was a pot luck affair, and Ket BBQ chicken and it was so yummy. The girls (my girls) all got together, and not only provided a wonderful meal, but they put together a most touching book thru Heritage Makers. I keep it in my car. I love having it to read and enjoy anytime I want. I would love to show it to you sometime anytime you want.
I have also been invited to sing at the National Corrections Officers and Peace Makers Conference in Los Angles California. I am a member of the SRCI choir, and yes, we were invited all five of us to sing two songs. I will leave next Thursday and return on Sunday. It will be so much fun. I am sure looking forward to it.
I love having Brandi and the boys here in my home. I enjoy having Brandis happy attitude always reminding me to look at the bright side of things. and the boys just bring me so much happiness on a daily basis. Starting in the morning when they come in our room to say good morning to Terry and I.
Our health is good, and Terry and I have alot to be grateful for. My Dad is still truckin along. He is such a optimitic person. I love his strong example.
Thursday, June 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, mom you updated!!!
Post a Comment