Wednesday, July 9

dedication to my husband

This is our anniversary! Yeah Baby! We've been married 31 years. Our love is deeper then the deep blue sea and higher then the blue blue sky. I am so grateful for the love we share. All the ups and downs, ins and outs we share. I don't want to share my life with any one else in the whole planet! You, hubby are my star.
I am always proud to go places with you, as you have always taken care of yourself. You are so very hansome! Your laughing eyes are sunshine and food for my soul.
I love the time you spend with me skiing, and then always fixing me breakfast at the cabin. You never complain when I chose to take some little person with us to the cabin. You are always patient with me, as I run through life at full speed.
I pray for continued happiness in our family. I pray for continued partnership between you and I. I love you today tomorrow and forever more.
Thank you for sticking with me

For all my family reading this, just know that you are blessed with a awsome Father, as I have been blessed with a really cool Hubby. That is because of the dedication and love of his parents. So, I have to share my joy with Mom and Dad Mairs. Thank you both for raising such a wonderful son. He is the best Husband ever!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I agree whole Heartly that dad is a amazing. I know we all are the way we are because the love of dad. I hope and pray that someday I am abe to meet someone as good as dad.

Nicole said...

Happy Aniversery! I am sorry that I missed calling or sending a note or anything. I have been so caught up in what has been going on over here. I hope you had a great day! Loves of love!
Smiles all around!