Sunday, September 21

Excitement right around the corner!

Terry is taking me on a cruse and we leave on Saturday! I am so excited, and amazed that he planned this all by himself! What a remarkable man. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I am so grateful he has loved me all these years. We are leaving on Saturday for a train ride in B.C. Then we will leave on the Cruse like on Tuesday I think. I am not quite sure of the details. I have been so busy with life, I havent' been able to concintrate on more then one thing at a time.
Terry is busy working at the cabin again this weekend. I would have gone with him, but I had a party for Brandi on Saturday Morning. It turned out alright. I had seven ladies come. Man, I invited about 30! Go figure. I swear, but then again, it was raining cats and dogs saturday morning, and so it was kind of hard to come out. I am expecting Terry home at any time now. Hope all went well for him. I will report when we get home from our trip.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

British Columbia is so gorgeous! You will love the cruise! One of my friends went to Alaska on a cruise this summer, and she loved it. She said it was better than the cruise she took to Mexico. Must be good.

Brandi said...

I"M SO EXCITED for you mom!!!and to think, dad came up with this all by himself... makes it all SO SO much better!