Monday, October 13

My Cruise!!!

Oh my gosh! We had so much FUN. It was sureal for sure. I would have to say it was like a second honeymoon for Terry and I. Time spent together was the very best part of our Cruise. I have never been so free and carefree with Terry. Time has been so short with Terry, and he is always working, or thinking about working when I am with him. So, let me tell you, to have his full attention was so wonderful. Iwill never forget the feeling I had with him. Hopefully, I will have him to myself again some day soon. As soon as we got back into town, his mind was gone, and he was engrossed in work again. I really married a workaholic. for sure.
Dr. Laura was great, she is only 5ft.3inches and weights a small 111lbs. Such a small lady. This was her first Cruise, and she did great. She had beatiful Jewlery there, that she made. She sold her pieces for 400 to 1000 dollars, and PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM!!!! I could not even believe it. The second day we were out at sea, the waters were so rough. Terry got sick, and stayed in the cabin for about 17 hours. The waters were so wonderful to watch. We had a balcony, and it was wonderful to stand out there and look at the waters, and feel the breeze and sometimes, the fierce wind in my face.
Terry took me shopping, and bought me a pair of dark jeans, black pants, a beatiful coat, and a wonderful scarf. How sweet of him! He wanted to buy me anything I wanted. Awsome! I did not get sick at all while shopping. Amazing.
We stopped at Victoria to go to the Bushart Gardens. They were so beatiful! I took lots of pictures of the flowers. As soon as I can figure out how to post them, I will they are so nice.
The cruise line had a show every night. Terry and I went to all the shows, and they were fun.
Did I mention the FOOD? My gosh, we ate all the time! Everything was so good. Anytime I chose to eat, I could. I ate well. I ate really good! Terry was much better in that area then I am. I lost all control. I don't eat out much, so I was in heaven. Terry has dinner meetings, and he goes out of town with his work, so he does eat out, anyway, that is the way I justifie it.
I sure hope that Terry and I will be able to go again some day. I would love to take the family on a Disney Family Cruise.

No comments: