Terry and I planned to go to the cabin to winterize everything. As we were preparing to leave, Ket called Dad, and he invited Dad to the BSU game. Well, let me just tell you that Terry just glowed with excitment. So, plans were changed, and off we went to Boise. I stayed with Nicole and kids. What a awsome pleasure for me to have this unexpected time with the grandchildren in Boise. I so enjoyed my time, as did Terry. He and Ket got home about ten thirty. Instead of spending the night with Ket and Nicole, we decided to take off for McCall right away. So, off we went!
We had lots of fun on Saturday. I washed windows, till the Windex ran out, then we put the plastic up on the walls. Terry mowed and racked one last time. Terry replaced the screen door on the sliding glass door, so no more holes in that! I took pictures, which I don't know how to post. Need Brandi's help. Saturday morning, Ket called and let Dad and I know that they would be blessing Jaren Sunday in church. So, we quickly changed our plans and off we went to Boise on Sunday. We arrived at Nicole in plenty of time to go to church. The blessing Ket gave Jaren was beautiful! I am so proud of my son in laws that they are able and honoured to give their children a blessing.
Everyone was able to come. Mom, and Terry's Mom and Dad. Brandi and Russ and kids, and Krystal and Robby and kids and Rob and Tif and kids and Windy and her son Nolan. Nick had to work.
After the blessing, we all went over to the Khounthams for lunch. Ket is the BEST cook! it was all fabulous. So, that about sums up our weekend. It was fun, and fast. Now, back to work we go.
Tuesday, October 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment