Hi all. On Friday Terry and I went to see a movie at the 2 dollar movie. we saw Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was a fun and queikey movie. Very entertaining. Kids would love it. It was great for a 4 dollar treat for hubby and I.
Krystal is ill. She has the flue. Flue season is open. I had it on Monday, Brandi had it on Thursday, Krystal on Friday, who's next.
It is very hard to have the flue when you have small children. I remember it well. One time when I lived in Soda Springs, I had the flue so bad I could not get out of bed. I only got out of bed to change and feed Nicole. The rest of the day she spent in her crib till her Daddy got home. She was very good, and I remember that. I was amazed at her. It was like she knew she needed to play in her crib all day. Nicole was alway an amazing child.
Today, I am going to go over to Nicoles to spend the day with the kids. They are carving punkins. Should be a blast. I hope to see Ginger as well. Also, my Mom. Hope everything turns out as planned.
Have a terrific weekend everyone!
I am looking forward to Nov. 4th, as that is Windy's birthday, and My Dad's birthday. It is also election day, and I can't wait to post my choices.
Don't forget the importance of voting everyone!
Saturday, October 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow mom...you left Nicole in a crib all day...i don't think I have ever done anything like that. ANd you may ask why...it is because you have always been around to help whenever I have been sick. THankyou so much...You really are a amazing mom/Tutu!!!
Post a Comment