Monday, December 15

Winter wonderland at the cabin

Terry and I went to the cabin this last weekend. We got home today around noon. Oh my goodness! It was so beautiful at the cabin. The snow flakes were oh so BIG and the snow is so WHITE. I don't think I have ever seen anything so MAGICAL before. It was AWE inspiring. I am so GRATEFUL that we have this HEAVEN to get away to. I took some pictures to share. I hope you enjoy them. I wish ALL the followers of this blog the JOYS and Blessings of this CHRISTMAS Season. May your lives be blessed, and you will have your eyes cleared of any uglyness, so you may enjoy the BEAUTY all around you.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Good job w/ the pictures!! I am glad that you had fun at the cabin!

Nicole said...

I can not wait to go up when there is more snow there! Great Pictures!