Tuesday, August 11

Dad Mairs

Yesturday around two, Terry got a call from his Mom. Mom was concerned about Dad's legs. Dad had lost the strength in his legs. He was havin trouble getting up, and in and out of the car. Terry and I went right over to be a support to Mom, and help with Dad. We went to the Draw Center with them, so Dad could have his blood drawn. We then went home with Mom and Dad. We were served a wonderful dinner, which Mom was preparing for herself and Dad. She is such a great cook. Was really nice to be with the both. Around eight-thirty, we went home. Terry called this morning to see how Dad was. He is feeling much better this morning. This is good. I was really concerned about Dad. Having lost my own Dad last year, it is very scary to think of Dad Mairs not feeling well. I love him so much.
I have sat here on the couch all morning playing with the computer. I have had water, and potatoe chips so far this morning. Terry just got home for lunch, and he is making me a hot dog for lunch. Such a sweet guy. Gotta love a husband that takes such good care of me. I'll keep him a few more years..HEHE
It is very very quiet around here without the kids and dogs. LOL I am so going to get used to this!!
Krystal and Robby and kids went to Roaring Springs today. I hope that they have a great time. I don't know what I will do with the rest of my day. I do know I need to iron Terry's shirts today. So, I will do that for sure. Man, this life with no kids is so relaxing.

No comments: