Thursday, August 20

a new day in the Mairs Home

So, we have been havin so much fun here at home. We had the boys here so Brandi and Russ could go on their honeymoon. Ginger came over to help, and she choose to bring three more children with her, plus her dog. So, she really had alot to look after. Poor Ginger. She is so cute. She always thinks of others, rather then herself. She ended up bringing Jesiah, Eric, and Taylor. Eric and Taylor are the children she use to live with. She misses them so much. So anyway. When she went home on Monday, she was exhausted. Totally wiped out. Loved the time with them. Ginger took care of everything. So, I didn't have to lift a finger.
Tonight, we had Jesiah, Noah, Alec, Logan, Chloe here for a short time. I love to have the kids here. They had dinner, then went outside to climb the tree and fight each other on the yard. We adults watched from the saftey of the patio chairs. Enjoyable night for one and all.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

it is nice to see you blogging again mom....I had a lot to catch up on in your blog. I have blogged too... :D must be in the air! Luv you!