Oh my gosh Nicole! I can't wait for you to read these books! Very good, and I'm sure you will love them. I can hardly wait till next spring when the next one comes out.
On Friday, Terry and I went to Boise. We went to check on our appliances we are interested in getting for the kitchen. We also went to visit my Dad. He looks very good. Mom is wonderful also. I enjoyed my time with them. We didn't stay with them very long. Didn't want to wear dad out. He had a old friend visit him in the afternoon, and he enjoyed visiting with his friends from the racing days.
Brandi, Ginger and Steve went to a halloween party dance last night. Dad and I watched the boys for Brandi. It was no big deal. We just put them right to bed. No sweat.
Today, I finished the book, and then I mowed the lawns at the house and the shop. Perhaps this will be the last time for the year. That is an exciting thought, that means the winter snows are a comin. That means ski trips a comin. Hurray!
Saturday, October 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that you finished the series and can not wait to read them. you should have let me know that you were here in town...I am done with the other book and I am sure that Krystal's in-laws are dying to finish the books.
Post a Comment