Monday, October 29

one plus one equals two

We had so much fun at the cabin. Nicole and her family were unable to come at the last minute, so Brandi decided to come. Terry and I decided to take Alec with us. We had so much fun with him! He helped Terry so much!!!!! Raking leaves, burning bush, walking up and down the hill over, and over again. Taking long walks, and running from cabin, to cabin. The last one was to wear him out so he would sleep. This worked really well. Alec is a outdoorsman. He just loves to be outside. On Friday night, four racoons came to the sliding glass window, so Terry went up to his room, picked him up, and brought him downstairs to the window. He was all excited, and hit the window, and exclaimed loudly!! The racoons didn't even flinch. They know that the window was between them and the child. Smart racoons!!!!

I forgot to tell you all, my Dad is doing so much better. It is remarkable to me that he and his body love to be at home so much. Dad and Mom's bishop and counsler came by on Friday and gave them both a blessing. Heavenly Father is surely looking down with love on my parents. The Relief Society came by, and asked if they could bring dinners every other day. Thank you Heavenly Father, for inspiring sisters. Speaking of sisters, my own two sisters help out so much! They clean the house and sweep the porch, and give much needed support in everyway possible. I love that they step in like that. I just am so grateful for them.

Tonight, I have to sign off, because I need to go watch the ambasitors of the Globe Trotters. They are playing basketball aagainst Terry, and some other old men. Will report later!

No comments: