There was a leak in the shower. We called the plumber, and he didn't come . What a surprise. Anyway, so I just want to tell everybody how grateful I am that my dear sweet husband can fix anything. I is so amazing to me. Sure, he doesn't have the time to fix everything, he just can. Well, since the plumber didn't come, my SH went in there and just fixed it. Thank you so much I appreciate the skills, and love you give to this family.
Just wanted to share that.
Church was good today. I enjoyed all the lessons. We are havin a Soup and Bread feed on Thursday, and I am excited for that. It will be fun to have the whole ward together for dinner.
Brandi is going to make one of her fabulous soups. She is a really good cook. I will make Debbi's Rolls. They are very good, and always a big hit. Hey Nicole and Family, if you could make it that would be so fun. Dad has a meeting that night at seven. The dinner begins at sixthiry. So, he will have a quick bit and then gone.
Sunday, October 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so, what, am i not invited?
Gin you are SO invited to come. Please come because mom needs help. And of course because we love you. in fact...all my beatuiful sisters are invited...come one come all to our wards soup and bread dinner...you havbe all been a member at one time or another!
Post a Comment