Tuesday, October 9

Reading

So, we went to the cabin this last weekend, and winterized the cabin. Terry worked all day Saturday, and Sunday. I on the other hand, read a book on Saturday. Krystal thought I would enjoy a good set of books she has. They are "Twilight" "Newmoon" and "Eclipse". She gave them to me a while ago, and I just didn't have the time to get into it, so I waited. Then last week I read "Twilight". It was soooo goood! Sooo on Saturday, I started "NewMoon". I enjoyed the alone time at the cabin, in the front room, in front of the wood stove. All snuggly warm, and cozzy and doing the favorite thing in the whole world, which is READING. So, I read the WHOLE book on Saturday. Krystal told me to take both books with me to the cabin, and I didn't because I just didn't think I would really read the whole book in one day. So it worked out well for Terry, because I helped him move wood, and winterize the outside of the cabin on Sunday. It was fun to work with him. He does get sidetracked easily however. I keep him on track.

It was so wonderful up at the cabin. I love the cabin, and the wild life that lives up in the woods. It is so much fun to see the animals living among us.

Terry and I went to Penalton yesturday. I went into the Prison there, and sat in on a Parenting Class like I teach here in Ontario. Terry went on to Boardman and was in a meeting all day.

This morning Terry went to the airport and took off to Salem. He will come back late Wensday night. He is a busy travelin Man.

May God Bless you all, and may you find JOY in the little dailey pleasures that come your way

1 comment:

Krystal said...

HA! I knew that you would like the series!! Even if it is about vampires and werewovles!!! :) ANd I knew you would be able to read it fast. I sucks though because after you're done w/ the third book, you have to wait until next spring for the fourth to come out!