Logan giving me a kiss for my shiner
This is at noon on Monday about 28 hours after the incident
Close up at noon on Monday

This was on sunday right after it happened. Maybe an hour later, as The first color appeared
So....about eight-thirty on Sunday morning, I was reading a book to the two little guys that live with us. Logan is three, and Alec is five in Nov. So, they were sitting on each side of me. I was reading to them, and I noticed that Logan was swinging his head side to side like an elephant. As there was an elephant in the story. Suddenly, I was struck in the right eyebrow. Tears instantly came to both my eyes, and of course, I dropped the book, and put my hands up to my face. Alac told me I dropped the book, and Logan hopped on my lap and tried to pull my hands away from my face. He asked me what was wronge. At that point, I decieded I would not be going to church, because I was sure I would have a headach. Which I did.
I got up from the couch, and walked into the kitchen where both Brandi and Terry were sitting at the table. I told them I wouldn't be going to church , were as Brandi just started laughting out loud. Real funny. Terry just stared at me, then asked me what happened. I told them both what happened, and Brandi took a picture. She took pictures the rest of the day, which explains all the pictures you are looking at.
I got up from the couch, and walked into the kitchen where both Brandi and Terry were sitting at the table. I told them I wouldn't be going to church , were as Brandi just started laughting out loud. Real funny. Terry just stared at me, then asked me what happened. I told them both what happened, and Brandi took a picture. She took pictures the rest of the day, which explains all the pictures you are looking at.

3 comments:
wow-that must have hurt!! Logan must have a pretty hard head huh?:)
man mom...i'm so glad it is done growing...it really looks like a wonderful first shiner!
Post a Comment