So, today is Christmas. We woke to a beautiful morning. Bright and crisp outside with tons of snow. The kind of Christmas you dream of. The boys didn't get up for celebration until seven a.m. that is amazing. We, Terry and I watched the boys open gifts, and then we went over to Krystal and Robby's home to enjoy those grandchildren open gifts. It was so enjoyed. Terry and Noah played with the play-doh at the kitchen table for like an hour. That was fun to see Terry playing with Noah. Chole got her first baby doll from Robby's folks. . She was totally in love with this baby doll. She would not let go of her. What a doll she is! Krystal made this amazing breakfast. It was sooooo good. You make it the day before, and then just pop it in the oven. So, easy and good. Will post pictures later.
I love my Savior and am so very blessed to have him in my dailey life. I pray that all is good for you, whomever reads this. May your dreams come true, and may you enjoy each and every moment that is granted you.
Thursday, December 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it was a wonderful day mom, thank you for being apart of it!
I had a lot of fun! Thanks for having us come over! Love ya!
Post a Comment