Thursday, August 27

Excitement today, all day long

So, today was very fun. Last night I went to Nampa and Meridain and picked up Kasen and Logan. Then today I called Krystal and asked if I could have Noah and Chloe. We had a very exciting day! First, all four took a bubble bath. Then they took a shower, then after dressing, and lotioned down they layed on TuTu and PaPa's bed and watched PBS. It was all so fun!
They all voted to have Mac and cheese for lunch. I made it my way. With rue. They also wanted hot dogs in it.
After lunch, right after lunch, they wanted a snack. The snack, I decided to make was Brownies. When the brownies were done, we all had brownies and ice cream. Yummy.
Krystal came to pick up the kids around four thirty. Before she came, the kids discovered what fun it is to throw dice on hard wood floors. I have a big old bag of colored dice. The kids emptied the whole bag on the floor, as soon as the noise started, they grabbed them up, and started throwing them across the room. Oh my, it made allot of noise, and was way fun. At first, I was annoyed, until I realized what they liked was the noise they were making. So, I just sat on the couch and watched. Kasen would throw a hand full and then turn to look at me, as if I were going to yell at him to stop. Cutie.
Krystal came, and she showed me how to put pictures up on facebook. I have no idea how to do it right this minute, She will have to show me how to do it again. It is a very good thing she is patient with me.
Ater Krystal left, Terry set the small sprinkler up in the front yard. The two boys had so much fun running and sitting on the sprinkler. I then put them to bed, in different rooms, and they were asleep with in ten minutes. They were very tired little ones. It was a full and happy day. I love being with my Grands and these were a different set of four in my house, and they were lots of fun.
Good night all......

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Logan LOVED being at your house mom...thank you for always being willing to have the 'extra' excitement in your life....