Wednesday, September 26

Crazy week

Monday mornin I was sounding like I was sick. My voice was like gone with the wind. I couldn't speak. Tues I still couldn't speak, however I could be understood just a little better. I still felt good. Then Wed. came. Oh my gosh, now I feel sick also. The little spark is gone. I am so tired. I came home at 11 this morning and slept till 12:45. That was much needed rest. I am thankful that I am only 12 minutes from work so I can come home to rest when I need it.

I so much wish I was well so I could go over to Krystal's home in the evening and help her with Chloe. I know she is doing just fine, however, I would love to be her Mother, and Chloe's TUTU at this time. It feels really strange that Chloe is three days old, and I only saw her on Sunday in the hospital.

Ginger is putting together a wonderful book for Grandma and Grandpa Dunn. What a thoughtful daughter, and grandaughter she is. I know it will turn out perfect, and treasured.

Grandpa Dunn just got out of the hospital on Tuesday night. His blood pressure was to low, and they gave him two bags of blood, and that helped to bring it back up. Thank you Heavenly Father for the miricles you share with my family dailey.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It sounds like you have not gotton over what ever you have. I have heard there is some kind of virus that is going around in the water...It kicks your butt for about two or three days and then you feel like you are fine, then BAMM it is back again. You have to wait 48 hours before knowing if it gone or not. I also heard that it is very contagtious. We have not gotten sick...so I am thinking that is not what you have. Anyway hope you get get to feeling better!!! Smiles :)

Krystal said...

Hey, I'm sorry that you are still feeling sick. It is the thought that counts mom, so don't worry about not being able to be here. I know you'll make up for it when you're feeling better! :)