Terry left for Salom on Friday Morning. He was gone by four thirty in the morning. Early! His flight was on Horizon, and it was not cancelled. Yeah!He also got to go in a big jet, instead of the usual puddle jumper. Terry will return tonight late. I have alot to do before he comes home. I need to get a little patch of ceiling painted. He is putting another bathroom fan in, to help with the steam, and he is ready to finish it, I just need to do my part.
On Friday it was my day off, and I should have gotten alot done, however, I lazed around ALL day and chose to do NOTHING> Man, what a slacker. Oh wait, I did go for a walk with Krystal, Brandi, Noah, Alec, and Logan. I was so flipin hot. I dont like to sweat after I have showered and gotten dressed for the day. So.....I had to rest the whole day.
This morning Logan came into my bathroom after my shower, and told me he wanted a bath. So I started the bath for him. He wanted to get in with his PJs on. No, I took them off, and he had a fit. He then didn't want to take a bath. He just wanted me to hold him. ah, no. So I called his mom into the bathroom, and she took care of him. She went and got him a big blue boat, put it into the tub, and bam in he went . A happy little swimmer.
Today, I am up early, and showered and ready for a very active day. I will get everything done for sure. Tommorrow will be a happy day. There is to be a Big party for Rods birthday celebration at Mandi Jos. It will be fun I am sure. I am taking ham, as it is a pot luck. We are having another pig delivered soon, and we still have some of the last Pig in the freezer. Man, thats alot of meat
Enjoy your day, one and all. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you what I am grateful for today. I am most grateful for the miricles of modern medicine. I know that sometimes the treatment for Cancer is not pleasant, however, it is the reason for a longer life for those who suffer from Cancer. So, thank you Heavenly Father, for the minds of scientist whom are always rescerching for the cures out there. Thank yu for the gift of creative and smart minds. My Father is the benafit from these gifts
Saturday, September 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOu did really good on the walk, although it was a bit hot there towards the end. I hope that you got the things done that you wanted to yesterday! Thanks for going to the airshow w/ us! We had a lot of fun!
yeah dad is back. The walk was good, and it wasn't that hot. We need to go again maybe Friday, espcially if Krys hasn't had her baby yet.
Post a Comment