Friday, September 7

thankgoodness it's friday

so, I got up early this morning, and went into work on my day off, because I forgot to turn in my timesheet. It felt weird going in on a Friday. Mr. Kooy was there, and he was suppose to have a new class set up for me for Monday. He hadn't done it yet, and he seemed really busy. So I set up a class on Monday for my Think Class. I gave myself twentythree students. Thaat will give me plenty of inmates for those who want to drop out. I am sure there will be a few of those. Also, the fact that the class will begin at eight am will be a downfall. The inmates hate to be up that early.
I forgot to tell you what I am Thankful for today. I am thankful for the example Brandi Jo gives me dailey. She is such a upbeat person. She is fun to have around, and I adore her attitude. With all the awful things that has happened to her in the last two months, she is still a wonderful bright Mother, Friend, Daughter, Aunt. I feel that Heavenly Father has blessed our family with a positive outlook. So, thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of a Positive Outlook. and the content joy it brings us on Earth.
I hear yelling downstairs, "TuTu! Come eat! It's ready!" So good day for now. I love you all, and I love my time on Earth

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Thanks that is sweet of you. Love you tutu