I am grateful today. I am grateful for the safety of my family on the highways of life. Nicole and Ket and family arrived safely home last night. Thank you Heavenly Father. I am grateful that Dad and I got to go to roaring springs on Monday together with Brandi and her kids and Ginger. We had a really great time. Dad and I went to a movie last night after the water fun. We went to the transformers. Dad enjoyed it alot. I didn't realize how tired I was, till I sat down in the movie theather chairs. man, they felt so nice and comfortable.
My MoM and Dad come over on Sunday. My Dad had not seen my new bedroom, and has heard so much about it. He wanted to come see it, so they came. He liked it alot. we then went to dinner at the Country Kitchen. We had an enjoyable conversation. I am so happy and grateful that they were able to come over. Dad starts Radiation, and Chemotherphy today. I pray all will go well for him.
Please blog girls, if you havent' yet. I love to read your thoughts, and happenings. Have a wonderful day today, and we'll talk with you all later.
Tuesday, September 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
okay, okay, I blogged....
I'll blog later today-promise! I'm glad that you got to see grandma and grandpa! I'm sure it was a nice visit! I'm glad that dad liked transformers! Robby and I thought it was great!
I'll blog too mom, I promise. :)
Well, thanks to Vikki, I have your blog where I can easily find it Tree. But I just now got around to reading it - possibly 10 days later. I have enjoyed sitting here reading but haven't got to the girls blogs yet - better get going girls. Sounds like Tu-Tu isn't hearing nearly enough from you. Today is Sept 23, the day my latest Great Grand-daughter arrived. I am so happy for you and am looking forward to meeting her in person. Well, I have spent enough time enjoying myself - better see how Grampa is doing and if he needs anything. Bye for now.
Post a Comment