Tuesday, September 11

FREEDOM

This morning I was a little nervous to turn on the televison. I so remember Sept. 11. I was worried that something might happen this morning.
When I did turn the tv on it was the white house on, with a moment of silence. I was so moved.
I so honour the men and women citizens and their families that so unknowingly lost thier lives.

All the loved ones, and all the posters looking for the lost loved ones. Oh my gosh, I just wanted to call all my girls and thier families and tell them of my love.

Nicole and Ket were in Hawaii and the rest of the girls were in school.. It was a very scary day.

I love my country and I worry about our saftey.

I am so thankful we were safe all day today. I pray for our leaders to continue to lead and direct us. I know Heavenly Father is totally guiding the leadders that are asking for his help..

Thank you to all the protectors of the United States.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

God Bless America!

Krystal said...

God Gless America Brandi? You really should read through what you type in before you hit publish your comment!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey I haven't EVER said I was a great speller. :) thanks for the info krys....

tutu with love said...

Nobody said you were a Great Speller, however Bless shouldn'tbe that big of stretch. This is a anonymous post