Wednesday, October 24

I lost my blog

I can't believe I just spent a half hour bloging, and then I lost it. !! I went to post, and I lost the internet connection. Bummers! I so don't want to go through the whole senario again. Just a quick briefing should work......

My Dad was put into the hospital on Friday. He had a heart attack. It was scary and bad. I was so scared. However, I was also sick. I had the stomach flue. .....Hello! I couldn't go see him!!!!

Talk about feeling helpless! It was awful.

So, My Dad is much better. It was touch and go for a while. He perhaps may be goin home tonight. They are just waiting for the Doctor to come sign him out.

He is so much happier at home. Mom is happier when he is home. His dogs miss him also. They just don't understand where he is, and Mom isn't home much either, when Dad is gone, so you can understand the stress this causes little doggies.

Terry came home with the upset stomach on Tuesday. He never comes home, so, ya know he was bad. However, he went to work today. I havent' seen him, but he must be better.

We are goin to the cabin this weekend, along with Nicole and her family. It will be fun. I never seem to beable to spend time with her family. I miss that. I remember going over every day to watch Jesiah and Kassia. When Kassia was just born, and Nicole was working. Now of course I have a job, and I can't be going to Boise all the time.

Welll, Logan just went into the back yard, and I am watching him while Brandi teaches swimming, so I better get off and go play with him...

What am I grateful for???? My wonderful body, that moves and plays and obeys me. Thank you Heavenly Father for my Body

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so sorry that you lost your blog...That has happened to me before. Now I have it set to auto-set it every five minutes or so. It is nice. I am excited that you are coming to the cabin too. We are going to have fun!

Krystal said...

Man, I wish that I had a husband that had weekends off!!! I want to go to the cabin too!! :(

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I don't have a husband, maybe I'll go to the cabin. lol

Sounds like you guys will have fun. If i went to the cabin, Alec and Jesiah and Kassia and Logan would increase the volume tenfold...just cuz they LOVE each other. lol.